Thursday 27 May 2010

May 27 2010- I Haven't Posted

I haven't posted in a long while. It is mostly because I have nothing to say. Well, I was thinking about this blog and what to do with it. After a long while, I finally got an idea. I will post some of my pictures on it. I take a lot of pictures, well I don't take pictures all the time, but everytime I go somewhere I take tons of pictures. So I decided I should post some pictures. Some of the places I have been, but most of nature because that is what I take pictures of.

I also set up a little display on my desk to take a picture of for my header. I believe it looks ok, but I am not really sure. All I have to do is wait until it is sunset so it will look pretty. For this one I am going to take the header picture with my parents good camera instead of the camera that takes really bad pictures that I usually use. But that means it is going to take a long while for the picture to be done, since I can not just load it on to the computer. So ok that is pretty much all I have to say for today. Maybe on Friday I will post some of my pictures. So too da loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment